Audit and Accounts Senior/Manager
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Senior or Manager to
join our expanding company and work with our teams in our three West Yorkshire offices in Halifax, Leeds and Wakefield.
Main Role Outlined:
The role will be varied and will involve accounts preparation, auditing and corporate finance. The Candidate would need to be ACA/ACCA qualified with substantial experience as an audit associate or as an audit senior. Also, the candidate would need to have experience working with large scale audit projects.
We are keen to hear from you if you have relevant
experience in any the following areas: -
· Training in a professional accounting practise
· Able to perform statutory audit
· Experience of internal audit
· Capable of dealing with a range of corporate finance projects
We are looking to recruit an Office Administrator.
Hours: 37.5 per week
Location: Normanton, Wakefield
As an Office Administrator you will have a varied role within the company. Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Data Processing.
- Reception cover and incoming calls.
- Helping to maintain the electronic and paper filing system.
- Health & safety assistance.
- General office upkeep.
- Have a good telephone manner.
- A good level of administration experience would be advantageous but not essential.
- To be IT literate and able to proficiently use the Microsoft Office suite, including Excel and Word etc.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.